To pay the $10 registration fee, please click HERE
From there, click "Greater Andover Days" and "2022 Photography Contest"
First annual photography contest
Competition Rules & Judging
1. All photos must not exceed 8x10 and must be matted. Matte can may be up to 11x14. Landscape or portrait format.
2. Photographs will be judged on originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic merit.
3. Please submit photos to Andover Public Library by September 23rd.
4. Photos may be picked up the following week at the Andover Public library. Photos left after one week will be discarded.
5. Greater Andover Days, Andover Public Library & Melissa Kelly Imagery are not responsible for late, lost damaged, destroyed or misdirected entries or for miscommunications, misdirected transmissions or other errors of any kind whether human or electronic in the Photography Competition entry process.
Figure or Portrait (Human or Animal)
Heart of Andover (Show your love of Andover!)
The contest is offered to intermediate and amateur photographers of any age working in black & white or color.
Local and area residents are welcome to participate! Rosettes will be awarded to each division.
Youth Division (16 & Under) 1st Place 2nd Place 3rd Place
Adult Division 1st Place 2nd Place 3rd Place
Heart of Andover 1st Place 2nd Place 3rd Place
Photos will be on display at the Andover Public Library
Make checks payable to: Greater Andover Days
Deadline for entries: Tuesday, September 27.
Judging will take place on Thursday, September 29.