The Dog Park In Central Park
The Dog Park at Central Park (1607 E Central) offers recreation and enjoyment for dogs of all sizes. The Dog Park is located in the south end of the park.
There are water fountains for the dogs and their human parents as well as logs and boulders for dogs to climb and run around and benches for the owners.
Andover Dog Park Rules:
- The City of Andover assumes no liability for dogs or dog owners - use at your own risk.
- Dog Owners are responsible for the behavior of their dog(s) at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the dog park.
- Dog owners are responsible for removing their dog’s waste immediately.
- Aggressive dogs must be removed immediately.
- Dogs should be under voice control.
- Dogs in heat, sick dogs, aggressive dogs, and puppies under 4 months of age are prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited in dog park area.
- The Andover Dog Parks are limited to use only by dogs licensed/registered with the City of Andover.
- All dogs must wear a collar with registration and rabies tags when using the park.